Setup Your Gitter.im Account
Gitter.im is a chat service where programmers go to talk about their code projects. In this course we will use Gitter.im to discuss the course and ask questions about Python code. We want to break down the traditional teacher-student exchange and create a community where both teachers and students ask and answer questions. We will encourage you to contact us via Gitter instead of using traditional tools like email.
Before You Begin
- To sign up for gitter.im, you need a Github account. Make sure your have one before you begin.
- Go to https://gitter.im/
- Click The Sign in to start talking button in the upper right.
- Click the Sign in with Github button
- Search for our channel IST256/Fudge
- Click Join Room
- Install the Gitter.im version for your iPhone and Android phone from the App Store.